Thank you for your interest in covering Broccoli City Weekend!
Due to the increased number of requests for Broccoli City Weekend/Festival credentials, accreditation will only be considered if submitted via this online application no later than Friday, March 15, 2019.
Media credentials are reserved for working members of the press only. This includes editors, reporters, producers, camera crews, and photographers. Credentials will not be granted to non-editorial personnel including PR/marketing representatives, publishers, general managers, account representatives, sales executives and brand executives.
In order to be eligible for press credentials for this year’s event, please review the following rules/guidelines prior to starting the application:
- Media credentials are limited to the following media outlets:
- PRINT MEDIA: Print Media includes local newspapers, national newspapers, college newspapers, magazines etc…
- TELEVISION & RADIO: TV & Radio include AM, FM, Satellite, Local TV and National TV
- INTERNET PRESS: Passes for Internet press will be issued on a very limited case by case basis. We have a limited amount of press passes for internet only press, making it difficult to grant passes to everyone who makes a request. In order to be considered for internet press credentials you must fit the following criteria:
- The website you write for must have been active on the web for at least two years.
- Must have original content updated at least weekly.
- Proven community involvement/support for Broccoli City or other music festivals around the U.S.
- At least two verifiable social media pages with more than 1,000 followers each. Pages can be on Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Must appear on at least page two of a Google search for your site.
- You must be on editorial assignment with an accredited media outlet that publishes music, entertainment, business, lifestyle, fashion, travel, food and/or culture. Due to the limited number of credentials, freelance writers and photographers who are not on assignment will NOT be provided credentials – coverage must be secured in advance.
- Media outlets are limited to a maximum of two (2) credentials, inclusive of writers, photographers and/or production crews. No exceptions.
In order to complete this year’s application, the assigning Editor/Producer MUST upload a signed letter of assignment on company letterhead stating a description of the outlet, the name of the first and last name, email address and title of each staffer requesting credentials, and the scope of the coverage.
NOTE: If you are not approved for press credentials, you may still purchase a ticket to any Broccoli City Weekend event (pending availability) you are interested in covering and fulfill your coverage assignment that way. Press credentials do NOT guarantee interviews with any speakers, performers, or VIP guests attending any event.